our islam

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
our islam

منتديات طريق الجنة

Cool Purple
Outer Glow Pointer
استغفر الله العظيم و اتوب اليه , سبحان الله و الحمد لله و لا اله الا الله و الله اكبر , لا اله الا الله وحده لا شريك له , له الملك و له الحمد و هو على كل شيءء قدير , اللهم صلي و سلم و بارك على سيدنا محمد و على اله و صحبه اجمعين

Who is Allah? The way to know Allah

Admin
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 67
    تاريخ التسجيل : 05/09/2010

Who is Allah? The way to know Allah  Empty Who is Allah? The way to know Allah

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الخميس سبتمبر 30, 2010 6:47 am

Introduction:

Thereare various ways through which man can familiarize himself with thesurroundings, beings, natural and unnatural phenomena. Each one ofthese has certain way to realize it.

Forexample, when one wants to acquaint himself with a person he does notknow, one may get closer to that person, show love and respect. Thereis even a formula of respect and reverence used by different languagesto show respect in addressing people or one can introduce himself tothat person either directly or indirectly and so on and so forth.However, the best way to know someone is to listen to him talking andit is the perfect method when it comes to knowing Allah.

· Who is Allah?

Allah the Almighty Himself answers this question in His saying,

Allah- there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all]existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongswhatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it thatcan intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is[presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompassnot a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kursiextends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tiresHim not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great. [Al-Baqarah: 255]

Allah Almighty introduces Himself in the above mentioned verse as follows:

- Allah - there is no deity except Him (Allahu la IIah Ila Howa): Allah informs us that He is the One true god who deserves to be worshiped by all His creatures.

- Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence (Al-Hay Al-Qayum):Allah is the Ever-Living, He is eternal while all his creatures aremortal. He is the Sustainer of all that exist who are in need of Hishelp and support.

- Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep (La ta'khuzhu sinatun wa la naoum):it means that Allah is above imperfection, inattention or distraction.He is the Ever-watchful over everything and everyone and nothing canescape His knowledge. Allah is Perfect and Eternal He is neverovertaken by drowsiness which is light sleep or even sleep.

- To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth (Lahu ma fi as-samawati wa ma fi al-ard): it informs that all beings are His servants and all of them are under His Might and Dominance.

- Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? (man tha allathi yashfa'u 'indahu illa bi ithnih): this verse shows Allah's greatness, Majesty and Gloriousness where none can intercede with Him without His permission.

- He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them (Ya'lam ma bayn aydihim wa ma khalfahum): it shows that Allah's knowledge encompasses everything.

- [i]and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills (wa la yuhitun bi shay'in min ilmihi illa bima sha'): it means that none can know anything except for that which Allah the Almighty taught and revealed to him. [/i]

[i]- [i]His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth (wa si'a kursiuhu as-samawt wa al-ard): it means that His dominance and throne encompasses everything. [/i][/i]

[i][i]- [i]and their preservation tires Him not(wa la ya'uduhu hifzuhuma): it means that nothing in the heavens orearth or in between can over burden or bother Allah Who protects themall. Rather, it is so easy for Him since He is the Sustainer for all,the ever-Watchful, nothing in the world that exist escapes Hisknowledge, all things stand in humiliation and need before Him and Heis Free of need, the Praiseworthy, He des what He wills and He is not questioned about what He does, but they will be questioned.He is the Omnipotent, The Suffienct, ever-Watchful, The Exalted, theGreatest and there is no god deserves worship except Him. [/i][/i][/i]

[i][i]- [i]And He is the Most High, the Most Great (wa howa al-'Ali al-'Azeem): Allah is High above everything He is the Greatest. [/i][/i][/i]

[i][i] [/i][/i]

[i][i]Thisis the first thing we can introduce to our readers who wants to knowAllah. We do not need to bring you evidence on His existence, praiseHim in poems or anything about Him since Allah Almighty and theGreatest introduced Himself in His noble verse. [/i][/i]

[i][i]Thisverse is named "the verse of the Throne "Ayat al-Kursi" is the greatestverse of the noble Qur'an. One should ponder it, listen to Allahtalking about Himself and try to go deeper in knowing Him. [/i][/i][i][i]
    [/i][/i]
    Admin
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 67
    تاريخ التسجيل : 05/09/2010

Who is Allah? The way to know Allah  Empty رد: Who is Allah? The way to know Allah

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الخميس سبتمبر 30, 2010 6:49 am

Thereare many people who couldn't know Allah easily since the way towardsknowing Him is not that easy. The Messenger of Allah (peace andblessings be upon him): "the way to paradise is surrounded byhardships."

Here, we will derive the example of a young Magus man who was responsible for sitting and keeping fire on for his Magus people.

Theyoung man went out one day and met a group of Christians worshipingAllah in one of their monasteries. He wondered and had a feeling thatthey were right while he was not. Thereupon, he converted to theirreligion and was curious to know its source. Upon knowing that thepeople of this religion originally reside in Syria, he ceased theopportunity, left his homeland and went searching for them therein. Hewillingly worked as a servant to one of their priests and found himinsincere; thereupon, he left him after his death. Then, he joinedanother priest who was on the right path and the young man followed hisadvice. After the death of that priest, the young man joined a thirdone who played a significant role in his life.

Thelater advised the young man to follow the Prophet who will appear atthat time, but in a different land and will be sent for differentpeople. The young man went on his way searching for that Prophet,religion and god. He sold all his property to a group of travelingpeople in return for taking him to that land. They captured andenslaved him. It didn't take him long and finally he met ProphetMuhammad (pace and blessings be upon him) and he recognized him. Theyoung man knew Allah.

Thisyoung man was Suleiman al-Farisi, the true searcher for truth, whocrossed the desert from east to west searching for Allah, His Lord andhe was a dutiful servant.

Dear honorable reader,

Ifyou have not known Allah yet, follow the footsteps of Suleiman, try tosearch and do your best to know Him. It is really a great pleasure upontruly reaching and knowing Allah.

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد مايو 19, 2024 8:30 am